- Our Commitment To Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
- The Information We Collect:
- This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Permit Express web site. On some pages, you can or will be able to order products, make requests, and register to receive information or materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a permit reports online, we will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected can be, but are not limited to
- Job information and location
- Contractor information
- Real Property information
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to only complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
One more time, in our sponsor supported areas, the information you submit on our website will be shared with our partners.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we always provide you an an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org who will correct the information and send you to a web page where you can verify your information and notify us if it needs correcting. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us toll-free at 571-339-9868 or send us an email at email@example.com.